FoBRA's Executive met (virtually), on 27th April, and agreed:
• To co-opt onto the Executive the two declared candidates for the posts of Chairman and Vice Chairman, Justin Draeger and Graham Feltham respectively (they both attended this Executive meeting).
• Formally to give the Treasurer the authority to ask FoBRA members and affiliates for their 2020-21 subscriptions and on the same levels as before.
• In the absence of the 26th May Committee, to issue the reports which are normally provided (Chairman's, Planning, Transport and Housing).
• To issue the Treasurer's annual accounts, certified by the Examiner (John Rushton), at the same time.
• To plan to hold another Executive meeting mid-summer.
• To plan to hold the AGM in the latter part of the year, whether physically or virtually (and to hold a Committee meeting virtually before the AGM if the need arises).
• To donate £500 from FoBRA reserves to the Bath Preservation Trust in response to the Trust's 15th April Covid-19 appeal (circulated to members on 16th April) and in particular recognition of its vital work on city planning scrutiny.
FoBRA wrote to the Chronicle about the availability of recycling centres after ... »
FoBRA's Executive met (virtually), on 27th April, and agreed: • To co-opt ... »
FoBRA has responded to WECA's bus strategy consultation. The full text can ... »
On 30 Dec the Council invited all those who attended one of ... »
FoBRA has responded to the Council's Clean Air Plan consultation. See 'Papers ... »
FoBRA's Chairman addressed the full Council on 10th Oct 19 about the ... »
FoBRA has objected to the proposals for expansion of Bristol Airport; in ... »
The Cabinet approved the proposed Clean Air Plan for Bath on 5 ... »
See "Minutes & Reports/Papers" on this website for the Vice Chairman of ... »