FoBRA's Executive met (virtually), on 27th April, and agreed:
• To co-opt onto the Executive the two declared candidates for the posts of Chairman and Vice Chairman, Justin Draeger and Graham Feltham respectively (they both attended this Executive meeting).
• Formally to give the Treasurer the authority to ask FoBRA members and affiliates for their 2020-21 subscriptions and on the same levels as before.
• In the absence of the 26th May Committee, to issue the reports which are normally provided (Chairman's, Planning, Transport and Housing).
• To issue the Treasurer's annual accounts, certified by the Examiner (John Rushton), at the same time.
• To plan to hold another Executive meeting mid-summer.
• To plan to hold the AGM in the latter part of the year, whether physically or virtually (and to hold a Committee meeting virtually before the AGM if the need arises).
• To donate £500 from FoBRA reserves to the Bath Preservation Trust in response to the Trust's 15th April Covid-19 appeal (circulated to members on 16th April) and in particular recognition of its vital work on city planning scrutiny.
Fobra has responded to Bath & North East Somerset Council's recent ... »
On 9th October, FoBRA submitted its response to B&NES Council. The full ... »
FoBRA wrote to the Chronicle about the availability of recycling centres after ... »
FoBRA's Executive met (virtually), on 27th April, and agreed: • To co-opt ... »
FoBRA has responded to WECA's bus strategy consultation. The full text can ... »
On 30 Dec the Council invited all those who attended one of ... »
FoBRA has responded to the Council's Clean Air Plan consultation. See 'Papers ... »
FoBRA's Chairman addressed the full Council on 10th Oct 19 about the ... »
FoBRA has objected to the proposals for expansion of Bristol Airport; in ... »
The Cabinet approved the proposed Clean Air Plan for Bath on 5 ... »